Random rantings of a senile 30 something who's still a kid at heart. Music,Art, Crafting, Animals. I better get it all down now before I forget tomorrow!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

30 Days of anime day 17

Hello everyone. :) Long time no see! As some of you may know, I just started a new job, and it's been pretty crazy working full time again, as I haven't done it in a while. Plus I am learning so many new things I pretty much have a permanent deer-in-headlights look on my face. I checked. I even have it now!  LOL Anyhooze, I'm here to post day 17 of the 30 days of anime and I am so stoked about this one . I really had to analyze this character again to see if she qualifies as the theme is favorite tsundere. The word seems to be pretty open to interpretations for most otakus ( aka Japanese culture freaks), but generally it is a character who may initially seem cold and distant, but then warms up eventually as a character and becomes more likeable. I chose Akemi Homura from Puella Magi Madoka Magica. I love this chick, she is amazingly bad ass. LOL This is a really short series so I'm afraid to give a lot away. She's pretty aloof at first, shy but loyal with Madoka and more rough around the edges with the rest of the group. Near the end you will figure out why, and that's pretty much all I can say.  It is sooooo worth watching. Remember how I said I love Noein and that it was amazing and all that, this is right up there for a lot of the same reasons. LOL if you ever watch both of them you will know what I am talking about. The best I can do is show you a snippet of the awesomeness that is Homura:





No comments:

Post a Comment