Random rantings of a senile 30 something who's still a kid at heart. Music,Art, Crafting, Animals. I better get it all down now before I forget tomorrow!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

30 days of anime day 12 and My Newest Endeavor.

Day 12- Post an ecchi picture from your favorite series. Hrmm....this one is highly inappropriate as ecchi pretty much means perverted, but here is a provocative picture of Misa from Death Note that is considered slightly ecchi (maybe more like implied) but not too over the top. ;)

Yup. BTW This list isn't generated by me, it's something that has been going around the net for a while. I'm not sure where it originated from, but I thought it would be fun to participate in. ;)



Anyhooze, big news today. In previous posts I may have mentioned one of my Etsy Teams, For The Love Of Small Animals. Well today I got their blog up and running as well as a Facebook page. I am having a logo professionally done. Mine turned out ok but I really like CandyGraphics' work so I'm looking forward to revamping the pages once that's all set.

If you are fan of all pets tiny and such, like rabbits, ferrets, mice, rats, gerbils, guinea pigs etc. Check out this group. I conducted my first interview on rat rescue and really want this to be a place where people can not only share their art, but their own personal stories as well. So be sure to Follow this blog, and like our Facebook page! http://ftlosa.blogspot.com/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/For-The-Love-of-Small-Animals/200756819967220
I'm going to try not to make it a hot mess like this blog. LOL And I won't forget about you, my lucky 13. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment