Random rantings of a senile 30 something who's still a kid at heart. Music,Art, Crafting, Animals. I better get it all down now before I forget tomorrow!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

30 Days of Anime: Day 7

Today's anime topic: Favorite Anime Couple

Haruka and Yu from Noein:


I don't know if a lot of people have seen this anime (I can never seem to find anyone that has), but it's definitely worth checking out. Especially if you're all into the alternate realities and such. It's hard to really talk about it without giving too much away, So I will just say that Haruka is the main character of the story, while Yu is her closest friend. They, along with their group of friends find themselves in danger when Haruka comes into possession of the Dragon Torque, which allows her to transcend other dimensions. It is said to be the key to saving reality. The two alternate dimensions of Haruka and Yu's world, La'cryma and Shangri-La that are among an infinite number of universes are in direct conflict with one another to determine the fate of the universe. Warriors from both dimensions are sent ( some good, some evil) to protect/destroy Haruka. Unfortunately the kids will learn that they've definitely met these powerful beings before.....The bond that Haruka and Yu share is very powerful, but that's pretty much all I can say without spoilers. :) I most definitely recommend this if you haven't seen it. It is one of my faves!

Watch Noein (opening) in Animation  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment