Random rantings of a senile 30 something who's still a kid at heart. Music,Art, Crafting, Animals. I better get it all down now before I forget tomorrow!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

30 Days of Anime- Day 18

Something moe: Again moe is another slang term that can have several different meanings. In this instance I am choosing Chagum from Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit. A)because he is a character that I can feel compassion for to the extent that if he was a real person I would want to protect him and b) because his character type is appealing to me- an innocent boy that has a high moral compass and is very humble-despite his burdens. Most people think of girl characters when they think moe, as people generally have a favorite "type" of anime girl they are attracted to, like a tsundere. I thought I would just mix it up a bit. Another recommended anime of course AND you can find it on Netflix now. Woot.

No comments:

Post a Comment