Random rantings of a senile 30 something who's still a kid at heart. Music,Art, Crafting, Animals. I better get it all down now before I forget tomorrow!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

30 Days of Anime: Day 4

Hello, all! Miss me? Sorry I'm a little behind but you see today is my birthday so not only do I have to come to terms with the fact that I'm an old lady, but also admitting my deepest darkest secret....

Day 4's topic is:Anime you are ashamed you enjoyed. Well, being as I have no shame (LOL) I wouldn't say I'm that embarrassed about this, but I'm sure people may find it a little lame but I used to love, love, love:


Yu Gi Oh cake






Yu-Gi-Oh! Yep. Never missed an episode. Can't even begin to explain why. Ok, I'm going to burrow myself into a dark corner somewhere. ;) Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment