Random rantings of a senile 30 something who's still a kid at heart. Music,Art, Crafting, Animals. I better get it all down now before I forget tomorrow!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Well it's day 16. I'm supposed to post a kigurumi cosplay of my favorite anime character. Frankly I'm scared because kigurumi cosplay is just frightening. LOL. Kigurumi can also refer to those full body animal suits you may have seen around some anime conventions like this:
Perfect time for a shout out: these are done  by Kigurumiuk on Etsy!


( which I do find to be quite cute),or just mascot suits in general. I actually managed to find this cosplay of of my actual favorite character LOL .
Chii from Chobits
Not as weird as some of the ones I have seen before ( there is a whole total fetish thing with this stuff), but weird nonetheless.

Check out this Anime Gifs Tumblr. ( Looks like they also did 30 days of anime). This person knows what is up.....

No comments:

Post a Comment