Random rantings of a senile 30 something who's still a kid at heart. Music,Art, Crafting, Animals. I better get it all down now before I forget tomorrow!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

30 days of Anime: Day 6

Hello again, loyal readers :D I'm trying to spend this week getting some new listings done for the shop and can't wait to show you :D In the meantime, it's time for today's anime topic: most annoying anime character. This was a really tough one. There are really some that I can't think of at the moment that are much more annoying, and I was tempted to give the more popular answer of Sasuke from Naruto, or pretty much any character from Bleach. I wanted to stick with anime that I followed more closely (but there's the reason I don't watch Naruto or Bleach-besides the fact that I think they are totally played out and overrated. Sorry. ). But I'm going old school with this one and saying Princess Ayeka from Techni Muyo!

I mean, really, what a hard-ass. I know you're royalty and all but loosen up a little bit and have some fun. It can be argued that Ryoko was just as annoying in her pursuit of Tenchi's love, but Ayeka takes the cake by trying to use her status to gain favor. ( Of course I was TeamRyoko so I may be a little biased. LOL) Plus she flies COMPLETELY off the handle all the time. Though her story changes a bit throughout the series' her rivalry with Ryoko and her love for Tenchi never changes. She she has some redeeming qualities, but she has always been one of my least favorite characters over the years. Misa Amane from Death Note came in a VERY close second, and only so because I want to like her. I really do. She'll never have a mind of her own even after everything that happened, and I spent the whole time yelling at her to get a frickin clue. I mean, she just completely wasted her life, literally on Light. I dunno he might be more annoying for taking advantage of her, and I especially hate him for the L thing too. Bastards. Both of them. LOL Now I'm mad. Also, I wanted to include a character that I love love love, but if she were real and living in my house, I would most certainly squash her under my boot....




Sumomo!! LOL. Enjoy! And feel free to share the characters you can't stand the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment