Random rantings of a senile 30 something who's still a kid at heart. Music,Art, Crafting, Animals. I better get it all down now before I forget tomorrow!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sidetrips:Highland Games 2011

Went out to the Highland Games here in San Antonio with my BFF and the family. They had a doggie parade, Viking games, activities for kids, dancing, music, arts and crafts and good food. :)
I was convinced all day that my grandfathers last name tied me to the Scottish Clan Farquharson and was bummed that I couldn't find the connection. I checked when I got home and it is actually my grandmother's maiden name of Christie that ties me to the clan. I got a few pics so I thought I would share. :D

NEW CAMERA PICTURES! 003NEW CAMERA PICTURES! 004NEW CAMERA PICTURES! 005NEW CAMERA PICTURES! 006NEW CAMERA PICTURES! 008NEW CAMERA PICTURES! 009
NEW CAMERA PICTURES! 014NEW CAMERA PICTURES! 015NEW CAMERA PICTURES! 018NEW CAMERA PICTURES! 019NEW CAMERA PICTURES! 022NEW CAMERA PICTURES! 023
NEW CAMERA PICTURES! 011NEW CAMERA PICTURES! 007

Highland Games 2011, a set on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment