Random rantings of a senile 30 something who's still a kid at heart. Music,Art, Crafting, Animals. I better get it all down now before I forget tomorrow!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pit Stop: On My Mind

Just some random thoughts today :D
I'm working on more crochet eggs today and over the weekend. Also I plan on making more pet houses too! Yay :D I'll have lots of new pictures by Monday. I'm still working on the Tunisian crochet, I actually started two of those at once and I'll get back to them, I promise. You're not totally into crochet if you're not working on at least 3 different projects at a given time, am I right? LOL

Also, my friend
Candy Graphics is officially working on the banner and logo for the Etsy group I am in, For the love of small animals. I'm so excited to see what she comes up with and to share it with all of you. I'm working on some interview questions to ask some of our members, specifically about small animal rescue as this will be the topic of our first blog. :D Feel free to give me suggestions if this is a topic that interests you. :D

And lastly, have I been living under a rock or something?! I am always checking the Oricon charts and when they updated this week, I found the best song!
The singer is Yuki Isoya and she has such a unique voice. It's really an acquired taste I suppose but, I can't count how many times I've listened to this song already. She's had a solo career for a long time. I'm sure I've heard her before in passing but nothing ever latched on. Before her solo career she was in a group called Judy & Mary among other things, but fun factoid is that she was in a group with Kate Pierson from the B52's called Nina. She does sing in English on the album. I listened to it and it's pretty darn good. Her voice goes really well with Kate's believe it or not. I always get excited over new music. Yay!

And that's pretty much all the fun stuff for today. Til next time, Gadget! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment