Random rantings of a senile 30 something who's still a kid at heart. Music,Art, Crafting, Animals. I better get it all down now before I forget tomorrow!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Fun Times: My first BNR!

Yay everyone! I am featured in my very first buy and replace today. I'm super excited as I really want to do more of these and participate in some of my own. Please check all of these talented artists out!

'*OPEN for PRE-SALE* Iwalani79 ALOHA Monday BNR starting @ 3PM-9PM EST' by Iwalani79

PRE-SALES please post transaction link & replace listing, I will be here to update frequently! 1.$2 min. before shipping/after coupons2.CALL out Shop name & Wait for OK3.POST transaction link & replace link, 2 Spots Max!! 4. Monday BNR Ending @13 Sales or 9PM EST5.Buy-In's with No Sales are carried Over 1 Round!**SHOP at Iwalani79 & Get a free spot in my surprise MAHALO BNR!


Polka Dot Box-Bags Set ...
$6.00

Baby or Toddler Tutu
$13.00

Hawaiian Plumeria Frang...
$5.00

Handpainted Owl from Me...
$8.00

NINJA Lego pendant with...
$10.50

Mod Mini Wallets with &...
$8.50

Aqua cultured freshwate...
$10.00

Awesome 80s Rainbow Mug
$6.00

Hawaiian Pikake Princes...
$6.00

Made to Order Kawaii L...
$5.00

PERSONALIZE Your Mod Mi...
$2.75

Pandora Pen Pinky Red M...
$10.75

Hugs and Kisses OXO Bot...
$5.25

The Sweetie Pie Coin Pu...
$8.00

Applique Blue Flowers h...
$6.50

100% Alpaca Yarn Black ...
$9.99

Treasury tool by Red Row Studio.


Also, I'm letting you in on a little secret. Until tomorrow after the BNR I am offering Free Shipping on anything in the shop. Use code FREEBICHIBI! Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment