Random rantings of a senile 30 something who's still a kid at heart. Music,Art, Crafting, Animals. I better get it all down now before I forget tomorrow!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

BLOG CONTEST WINNER!

Hey all! Just wanted to stop in and announce my first blog contest winner. It's Kristal@QuirkyEssentials. I used Fruit Picker to decide the winner so it was totally at random. In the future I may have "entries" instead. I'm not one to put the sales tactics pressure on or anything though, so you don't have to expect that from me. Anyhooze, Quirky Essentials is Kristal's blog. I checked it out myself and am following. If you need tips on formating your blog or like re-purposing older items then please do check her out.Also, here is her shop:QuirkyEssentials Etsy Shop :D

PHP-Nuke HOWTO


Thanks for everyone that took the time to leave me feedback and love for the blog and Facebook. I love all of your shops and blogs as well! You can definitely look forward to more contests in the future. It's much appreciated and I'm taking the suggestions of opening a second shop to heart. I want to make sure I have plenty of time for my blog(s) and groups and all that, but I'll get there eventually.

I've kind of had a lack of posts lately. I'm going to try and be more active on the blog circuit. It's been such a crazy week. Especially this morning. I'd tell you all about it, but I'd probably have to go into the witness protection program or something ( Seriously. It was that crazy!). Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment