Random rantings of a senile 30 something who's still a kid at heart. Music,Art, Crafting, Animals. I better get it all down now before I forget tomorrow!

Monday, March 21, 2011

The Journey Strikes Back

I just wanted to take a moment to say I'm taking a break from the animal biz for a while. It has been an amazing ride and I have learned so much. I've made some great friends along the way (especially the furry ones!) and it is extremely painful for me to let that go. But, life goes on and people change, and I've definitely changed. I'm ready to transition into this newer me and hopefully have the same happy feelings and pride I once had. Hopefully this will help me grow my shop rather than hinder it. Ideally I think I'd like to go somewhere where there is a community of crafters and people with like-minded interests where I can learn and grow. If I had my way I'd love to be self sufficient and spend my extra time still being devoted to the care and well being of animals. Maybe going back to where I started out ( volunteering) is where I should be when it comes to that part of my life. I'm not sure yet. I've gotten a lot of love an support lately and I'm so grateful for that. So, thanks everyone who's had my back and believes in me. It means more than you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment