Random rantings of a senile 30 something who's still a kid at heart. Music,Art, Crafting, Animals. I better get it all down now before I forget tomorrow!

Monday, June 6, 2011

20 Days of Anime day 20

Hey all! Here to post my favorite Shojo anime. Shojo is classified somewhat as non-offensive manga or anime that is targeted to a younger girl demographic. Usually the themes are quite romantic, and Chibi Vampire definitely has those elements.This vampire actually gives her blood rather than takes it ( she produces an overwhelming amount). Hilarity ensues whenever her crush, Kenta Usui ( a human)  is around.  While the anime can be lighthearted and romantic, it does have it's share of mature themes. Definitely one of my favorites though and worth getting your hands on. If you ask me which is better, the anime or the manga, I would definitely say manga though.  If you haven't read it yet, it's a must for any die-hard fan.  

No comments:

Post a Comment